Want to make Card Meanings And Combinations Online? In fact, learning how to combine the Tarot cards together is considered as one of the funniest and most exciting ways to deepen a close bond with Tarot. Actually, this is one of the useful exercises that everyone, regardless of experience, is able to benefit from. Though most of the individuals advise using the “card a day” method to get comfortable with the Tarot deck, it will be truly a fascinating experience to try with “Tarot card combinations” method once.
Do not worry anymore!
FREE LIVE PSYCHIC READINGS 24/7
Accurate, Compassionate, Professional & Ethical Psychic Readers.
How to Create Your Own Tarot Card Meanings And Combinations Online?
Working with Tarot combinations often requires us to choose a pair or group of Tarot cards at first, and then develop their meanings and interpretations once being combined. Now, the first step to keep in mind is to select our own Tarot combinations.
To do this, there will be two primary methods including a random draw and a more conscious selection of Tarot cards.
When it comes to a random draw, it signifies that we will randomly pick up two or more cards from our deck, and then begin to work with the significances associated with this group of cards.
How about a conscious selection? It means that we shall draw 1 Tarot card from our pack, and then consciously select other cards which are likely to align with our chosen card. Afterwards, we should consider the general meaning of the card we are studying, and ask ourselves some following questions:
- What do other cards reinforce the card’s significance?
- How do other cards oppose the card’s significance?
- What do other cards give this card a totally different meaning?
Develop the Meanings for the Tarot Card Combinations
When choosing our pair of Tarot cards successfully, we will begin to discover various interpretations for these cards. Hence, start with the questions below to aid us in developing our Tarot card combination meanings:
- What do these two cards signify together?
- How do their energies interact with each another?
- How do the cards reinforce/oppose one other?
After that, consider the following interactions:
- Suits: For instance, how does a Pentacles card interact with a Cups card?
- Minor/Major Arcana: How does a Minor Arcana card tend to interact with a Major Arcana card?
- Numbers: For example, how does a Three interact with an Eight?
- Symbols: What symbols are popular across the chosen cards, and what does this imply?
- People: How do the individuals featured on the cards interact with each another? For instance, is it a female or a male? Is it a King and a Page? How would these people “talk” together? Will they get along? Would they compete with each another? What is the meaning of the direction they face?
To get more insightful details about the topic “Card Meanings And Combinations Online“, it is welcomed to put your matters in our box here as we are glad to serve you!